The freshly baked cookies...
My friend Alyssa and I like to bake cookies at least twice a month and make cards and go deliver them to a few friends each time. This was one of the times a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE doing this...it is so fun and it makes us both happy!
My friend Alyssa and I like to bake cookies at least twice a month and make cards and go deliver them to a few friends each time. This was one of the times a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE doing this...it is so fun and it makes us both happy!
Alyssa writing in Lacie Jo's card..jpg)
The outside of all the cards. This round, we took cookies to Lacie Jo, Beau, Marianne, Shannon, James, and Brian. We always get out to deliver a little later than we would like...or we get out on time, but spend too much time at one house! But, it is still fun and we love to do it!
Brooke and Alyssa delivering cookies at mid-night...oops!
Brooke and Alyssa delivering cookies at mid-night...oops!



0 comments:
Post a Comment