Friday, February 22, 2008

Kids, Kids, Kids...

I love kids...
Well, these first few pictures are of baby James. He changed quite a bit since the last time I saw him. I still haven't heard him cry...he has barely even made a peep! Sometimes I can see the other kids in him...but for the most part, he is just James who doesn't look like anyone but James.
These next pictures are from the other night. One of the sons from our old family friends growing up lives down here. They called me to see if I would watch their kids while they went to the temple. They were really fun! It was good to get out and play a little bit. They have 5 busy bees Tyler (11), Jenny (9), Chris (7), Jodie (4), and Becca (18m). I spent most of my time with the 2 little ones because the older ones were at practices, dance, and had homework and chores to get done. It was fun to help them with their homework and reading though...a lot of what I do all morning anyways. Jodie, Becca and I played house, chase, and took some pictures. This picture with all the kids was right before bedtime. We made some shaving cream art and put stickers on them. They loved it!

This is little Becca Boo all dressed up. She is very sweet and LOVES to be held and cuddled...I didn't think she would be so baby like.
This is Jodie or JoJo, the little red head. She clinged to me as soon as I got there. We read many books, played, and she loved my camera. She went all over the house taking pictures...they are very random. She said this about the next picture, "I taked dis pickter 'cause Jesus is my frwend and he helps me to be good!"

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

Oh my gosh! Are these Hanks kids? How fun, I can't believe it. I haven't seen them forever, and I had no clue they had five kids!

Brookie said...

Yes they are! They are fun kids and Hank and Natalie are very awesome! Great to have them around!

Tanya Rachell said...

Aww...baby James is so cute! Your babysitting experience sounds way fun. Kids are too fun! We need to get us some! Lol! I really don't think it would be too hard to sneak the orphans over the boarder! :^)