My best friend and old roommate from Snow College came to visit me this weekend. I love having her around because I miss her! She always makes me happy and laugh lots. We didn't do much, but time seemed to fly by. We hung out with some of my friends, went to Hook in the movie theater, went out to lunch at the pub, went shopping down main street, took naps, talked, went to Wal*Mart, made salsa, went to another movie, and laughed, played and talked all night. She also came to church with me, which it was so fun to have her there! I love you Em! Come and visit me again soon!Sunday, February 10, 2008
A visit from the best friend...
My best friend and old roommate from Snow College came to visit me this weekend. I love having her around because I miss her! She always makes me happy and laugh lots. We didn't do much, but time seemed to fly by. We hung out with some of my friends, went to Hook in the movie theater, went out to lunch at the pub, went shopping down main street, took naps, talked, went to Wal*Mart, made salsa, went to another movie, and laughed, played and talked all night. She also came to church with me, which it was so fun to have her there! I love you Em! Come and visit me again soon!Posted by Brookie at Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comments:
That is so fun that Emily came to visit you! I'm sure you had a blast. I love the picture with her and the mannequin.
Post a Comment