Well, I went walking with Tanya last night and she was telling me that she was comparing Mexico pictures from the past two years and she said that I looked real good this year. I have had alot of my family tell me that after they looked at my Mexico pictures this year...but, I decided to compare them myself. I tried to get pictures in the same situation...so here you go. I knew I had lost alot of weight...but I have lost it little by little and didn't really notice the difference until now. So, as embarressing as these pictures are...and I know I still have a long way to go, here they are!
Kate and I last year...
Kate and I this year.
Friends and I last year by pool...
Friends and I this year by the pool.
Church last year...
Church this year.
Beach with Tanya last year....
Kate and I this year.
Friends and I last year by pool...
Church last year...
Church this year.
Beach with Tanya last year....
Beach with Tanya this year.
After eating at a resturant last year...
After eating at a resturant this year.
P.S. Tanya, you're not looking too bad yourself!
After eating at a resturant last year...
After eating at a resturant this year.
P.S. Tanya, you're not looking too bad yourself!



3 comments:
Hello girlie! I think you are looking beautiful these days. I actually remember thinking that you looked good when you came up and we went to enchanted...but you've always been a cutie. I hope you are having fun in beloved Cedar City!
I'm impressed! I bet that makes you feel so good about yourself that you have done that! But, you look great in all your pictures! Your smile is the best!
Good Job!
Keep up the good work.
Love Ya,
Alice
Post a Comment