This was my favorite porject...changed my life forever!
The BEFORE pictures...
This was part of the addition they had started. We ended up covering these windows because she said that they were a mistake. :) To the right is where the door of the house is.
What I would consider the back of the house.
The end of the house....that board infront of the window is so that the kids don't climb out!
The side or back of the house depending on which way you look at it.
The front of the house....well actually this is the part that faces the street.
The addition that they had started.
All on a 7-8 foot wall we have the toilet in the left corner....
Next to the toilet is the kitchen sink...
Which is right next to the clothes washing area.
Makenna, Alli, and Jordan assit Joe while putting up the first wall!
Joe stops to pose for a picture!
Jordan and Joe hammering up the new wall!
We had to find a stick and shave it becuase we forgot a stir stick.
Makenna, Alli, and I start painting once walls are up!This family hadn't seen a paint roller before. (They do have them in Mexico though because we bought them there.) They were surprised how fast things went! The boys all wanted to help...so we let them. It's good to let them learn and have that opportunity!
The oldest son...I think his name was Juan Omar...but I could be wrong.
The middle son....I don't even have a guess for his name!
This one is the youngest...and I know for sure his name is Christain.




Jordan, Joe and I




0 comments:
Post a Comment