My friend Shannon who I met through the Service and Learning Center and who also went to Mexico with me decided to throw a big FIESTA on Saturday night. She invited just a variety of people who she knew in different ways and we all got together and had a party. I went over with Amanda and Tanya and when we got there, everyone was sitting in a circle playing Spanish telephone. We joined them and made our name tags (Everyone had to have a spanish name!) As the night went on, the group got HUGE and there were so many things to do all throughout the house. I played spanish telephone, crab soccer, body body (like a real murderer in the dark type game), Pin the tail on the donkey, Jungle Speed, Big Booty, and the Mexican dancing. They also had a pinata which I missed out on (I was playing downstairs) and lots of chips, salsa, and drinks. I love Shannon!! It was a really fun night meeting many new friends and catching up with all the old ones!
Sarah LaRue and Alyssa are SO excited to play Spanish Telephone!
Sarah LaRue and Alyssa are SO excited to play Spanish Telephone!
The BEST game of crab soccer ever! Sarah, James, Alexis, and Jordan against Brooke, Warren, Pedro, and another boy! (My team won!!!)
Carmen (Amanda) and Nacho (Bradley) with Super Shanno peaking in the background!
FRIENDS!!! Amanda, Tanya, Brookie, and James
Tanya and Dave...now the party can begin!
Brooke, Jordan, and Alyssa after Jordan and I played a great game of crab soccer.
CHEESE! Brooke, Alyssa, Tanya and Jordan
La Guapa (Brooke) and Carmen (Amanda)
The wonderful game of pin the tail on the donkey!
EL POLLO!!!! Shannon taught us this fun little dance that she learned while in the MTC. Always a good time with Shannon!



1 comments:
I wonder if our Pollo video got put on Youtube. I sure hope not!
Post a Comment