As I am sure all of you already know, President Hinckley, prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints passed away this evening. While I am going to miss his presence here on Earth, I am so happy for him to be able to see his beloved companion again. I kinda wish I was Grandma being able to watch the reunion going on in Heaven. I can't even imagine. He will always be my prophet, the one who was there helping to guide me through all of my teenage and college years. I know this church is true and I am grateful to be a part of it. I am so thankful for a latter day prophet to guide us in this life. I am so grateful to know of eternal life and that we will all be able to see each other again. What a peaceful feeling it is to know these things. I love President Hinckley.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Everyone I know feels the same way about him being their favorite Prophet. I sure feel like he'll always be my favorite.
me too! :)
Post a Comment