Saturday afternoon, some old high school friends invited me to go on a horse ride. I have fun when I go, but I am not that experienced...so I get a little nervous when they want to do dangerous things. :) We went for a beautiful ride up the mountain behind Jessie's house and looked at Genola and then all of Utah Valley. It was beautiful scenery, I just wish I would have had somewhere to keep my camera so I could have taken it with me. When we got to the top, there was a really pretty hawk flying around...it was picture perfect! Anyway, there were some not great things too...like when we rode through 6 nests of bees...and the snakes. Yuck! But, overall it was great!
The whole crew! We took 3 of Jessie's little sisters with us. They are cute girls.
Jessie, Rosilee and I. We're ready to ride.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Trompin' Through the Sage Brush
Posted by Brookie at Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
looks like you had fun! and yes everyone thinks my kids are twins if not they think Kryshelle is older! looks like your students had a blast too from the whip cream!
Post a Comment