Well, the time has come for me to make my big announcement. :)
I QUIT MY JOB!!!
Not because I don't love it, because I do! I cried and cried when I realized I would have to do it. It was hard for me...and it still is. But, it is too late to turn around...I have been replaced. About the end of February, I had a great experience and my course changed yet again. I woke up and started to live an ordinary Sunday and went to bed as a future missionary. I got my mission papers done and turned them in...and bishop said they are in the mail. I should get my call in the next few days!! So, if you would like to make a guess of where I will be called...now is your chance! :)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Big Announcement!
Posted by Brookie at Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
congrats!!! That's awesome! I am so excited for you. I think you will go to Poland for foreign or to Pennsylvania for stateside. Good luck. I can't wait to hear where you are going.
HO-LY COW! I'm so excited for you, and jealous! I can't imagaine where you will go...the world is huge, but I'm sure you'll love where it ends up being. You have to let us know ASAP! I'm sure it was hard to quit your job, but I know you will NEVER regret serving a mission...good move! Congrats!
Jeron says Hawaii. That would be awesome! I say somewhere back east at a church history site of some sort. We're super excited for you!!
Oh I am so excited for you! You will be wonderful and and wherever you go the people are going to be so lucky! I'm thinking Australia!
Hmmm... I really can't guess! I keep thinking Costa Rica, but maybe it's just because I NEED a vacation! I don't think they will be sending anyone to swine flu country, so my guess is..... FLORIDA SPANISH SPEAKING!!! Do I get a prize??
AHHHHHH!!!!! Brooke-you will be the absolute BEST missionary EVER! That is such great news! I'm so proud of you! I can just picture you surrounded with little kids loving all over you as you share the gospel with their families or villages-so I guess somewhere foreign. Mexico? Haiti? Something like that! Wow-that is seriously so awesome! We LOVE you! Let us know when it all goes down and maybe we could come visit for your farewell or something...we'll work on it!
Tia!
I would love it. :) I would also understand if you couldn't make it though...that is a long way! I miss you guys. I hope all is well. Keep blogging...I love reading about your adorable family!
Brookie? When are you going to post the good news? I'm just glad I guessed it! I never guess where people are going. Let everyone know the good news!
By the way, I have the whole thing on video, if you just want to post the video and let people watch it live, that would be cool. Let me know if you want to do that.
Yes I do...I will call you or just show up at your house!
I wish I would have seen this to guess!! Darn! I guess San Bernardino, Spanish Speaking!!! :) There!! Do I win?!!! :) Congrats!
Post a Comment