Sorry about the picture overload. I FINALLY got myself a new camera and so it has been a while since I have taken pictures. I have had so much fun playing with it. :)
Every year we go to beautiful Salem Pond and eat a yummy breakfast with my Dad's side of the family.
I took these cuties on a walk to the bridge. We had fun looking at the fish and the kids thought "the scuba divers" were pretty cool too.
Jacob really enjoyed looking at the fish!
The kids jumping over the little stream.
Jacob enjoyed some fishing!
It was such a beautiful morning. The kids had alot of fun playing!
We went to visit Grandma Jane's and Grandpa Jay's grave. It was a beautiful Day at the cemetary.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day--New Camera!
Posted by Brookie at Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm jealous I didn't get to go see grandma's grave with you guys! We barely made it in time to the vetrans memorial here. And grandpa even spoke at it, I didn't know that. But it was good. It's been a busy day and now we are finally home, enough time to finally relax before it's time to put the kids to bed.
You got some awesome pictures! I LOVE your new camera!
Oh. I love Salem Pond. So many memories. Sigh... Sounds like you had a great weekend.
Post a Comment