Saturday, May 16, 2009

You are hereby called to serve...

I got my mission call yesterday! Watch the video to find out where I am going...


I am very excited! :)

7 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! Jeorn went to LA, California Spanish speaking. Not too far from where you'll be. But I'm pretty sure you'll be in a much safer part of town than he was, thank goodness. We're so excited for you! This is going to be a busy 3 months for you. Good luck with all the preparations. Yea!

Shannon said...

Brooke! I am SO excited for you and your mission call! You are going to be an amazing missionary! You have a beautiful testimony and I think of all the people's lives you will be able to touch and open their eyes to true happiness - how wonderful! Sending you lots of hugs and prayers! Love from Maine!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Wow! That is so great. You are going to be amazing! Congratulations!

Jason and Britney said...

Yeah! Happy Mission call day, the beginning of the most exciting adventure your life has brought you so far... only up from here! LOVE YOU BROOKIE!

Jerbabe said...

I love you Brookie!! I am so proud of you. I know life is so stressful sometimes but I know this is the right choice. Everything you have now you will still have when you get home only it will be magnified. You will have the support and prayers of hundreds of friends and family cheering you on at home. You are truely amazing and that is an understatement! I love you Brooke!!!

Melissa Ash said...

Brooke,
You are amazing! I am so excited for you! Your mom is right! It really is the beginning of an amazing adventure that will only enhance all that you have done so far in your life, education wise, and give you a far more important education. You will learn about who YOU are, and how the gospel can bless your life in ways you didn't even know!! You will be preparing for every single day of the rest of your life as you serve! Focus on who you are as a servant of God, focus on the people you serve, and love them! Work hard and you will find success, even if it does not come in the way of baptisms!! You will be an amazing missionary! Way to go!

Ferrill said...

Congratulations Brooke! You'll be an awesome missionary!