We decided to go on a Graduation Trip one day and left the next! Amanda and I had been talking about one for a while, but never knew when. Jennifer didn't want to miss out on all the fun! So, since non of us were working, we packed up and went! Awww...the joys of being single.
Amanda did all the mapquesting. She was very proud of her trip folder she had made for...The BEST road trip ever! Thank you Amanda!
The first night we went to Newport Beach to watch the sunset. I love Newport Beach...it holds a special place in my heart.
Everyone needs a jumping picture at the beach!!!
We decided that everyone who has been to California Adventure has one of these pictures...so we couldn't be left out.
Waiting in lines. However, we really didn't wait too long. Luckily lines were pretty short. The longest ride I think we waited for was Space Mountain for 40 minutes.
We decided that we needed a picture with at least one character. As we were walking down one street, we saw Pluto and he didn't have a big line yet, so we quickly got our pictures taken.
I finally went on Tower of Terror...
We wanted to go on Space Mountain...we stood in line, got in, and they kept going on about dream homes, we were sick of all these stupid spills before rides. When they kept going on and on, we asked someone, "Are you in line for Space Mountain?" They did a little chuckle and said, "NO." We walked all the way around this place and couldn't find a way out. We finally got out and went on our ride. So, this is the picture with the REAL Space Mountain.
I look terrified, but I really enjoyed the ride.
We went on the Finding Nemo ride which was pretty cool. It is amazing the things they can do these days.
Graduation Hats...we cheated because we were too poor to pay the price and wear it one day.
We loved Sorrin' over California! We did it twice...smell the oranges.
The magical fireworks at night...followed by magical Mikey Mouse confetti all over the streets.
We took a little walk down Hollywood BL.
Me with the Worlds tallest Man!
The place where they do the oscars...
I love Whoppi's hair print.
The dirty pirate asked to take a picture with us, then asked to be paid....
Had to get a picture with Tim McGraw's Star.
We found the Hollywood sign.
Back at Newport Beach to walk the pier.
I found my old Apartment and Work...I had to sneak in and take some pictures.
Sunday morning we went to Sacrament Meeting and then headed off to Laguna Beach...
The 3 girls
Amanda's beach flip flops with the scenery.
Amanda walking up the steps.
me.
Jennifer enjoying some tunes at the beach.
One of the friendly seagulls. We didn't feed them because of the "feeding animals is EVIL" signs.
They had really cool rocks we tooks some pictures on before the tide got too bad.
Sorry about all the pictures...but I love telling the story with pictures. We had way too much fun...laughed way too much! It was a great little trip.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Our California Adventures
Posted by Brookie at Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like you had a great trip! I'm glad you got to go.
Welcome home! We'd like to see you again sometime before you go on your mission! Miss you already!
I miss you guys too! I am use to seeing you daily!!!
Post a Comment