Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Kamp Pics...

I assissed a girls fishing class one week. It was a ton of fun! It was one of the Alabama boys who was the teacher. He taught me how to put worms on hooks and then I just got to sit and chill with the girls. The girls liked to take pictures with my camera too. So we got these pictures of me putting worms on hooks.
My girls were always finding 4 leaf clovers...I searched and searched but never found one!


This was Staff skit night! It was Fairy Tale themed and so we did a Snow White and Seven (or Three) dwarfs act. I was the arms for the girl on the left...she looks like she is having fun, huh?

I just loved this kiddo! He was super sweet and SO so SO funny! Chris from South Africa was one of my favorites of the summer!

Another night at Roscoes...Brooke, Penny (New Zealand), and Katherine!

These were the missionaries who brought church to me most of the time since I wasn't able to go. Elder Mabe (Virginia) and Elder Williams (Arizona).

These 3 are the girls that I worked and lived with in the bunk! Ruth (Scotland) is amazing. I just loved her SO much and I can't wait to visit her someday! This was for a Rainshower Runway Spactacular!

Tory (Ohio) was alot of fun too. We had our differences at first, but came to really respect and enjoy one anothers company.

This is Claire (New York) who I also worked with in Arts and Crafts. We were together alot!

2 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Fun to see more of the pictures. You have a ton!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Brooke, I love seeing all of your pictures. What an awesome summer for you! I hope student teaching is going great for you. I am really liking teaching. It is crazy and I have never been so tired but they are so cute!