My first sunrise. On one of our days off, two friends and I didn't think we had a car. We were majorly disappointed...when all of the sudden, someone finally lent us a car!!! It was 11pm and we had no idea where to go. We decided to take 3 hour road trip to Bar Harbor! We drove straight to Cadillac Mountain...the first place in the USA to see the sunrise. We got there at 2am and decided that the sun started to rise at 4:15 am. SO, we slept right on the mountain for a few hours and then got up to see the sunrise. It took forever, but it finally did come up. We thought we weren't going to get anything because it was so cloudy. It was my first sunrise...and probably one of my only ones. No doubt it was beautiful...I am just not a morning person! :) After we ate oreos and peanut butter and then headed into town to a park to sleep a few more hours! Great times in Maine!
I love the rays in this picture.
Yes, one of the worst pictures...but proof that I did it! This was just about when Andy and I were going to give up...Katherine already had!
But, we stuck it out...
And it was AMAZING!!!
I love the rays in this picture.
Yes, one of the worst pictures...but proof that I did it! This was just about when Andy and I were going to give up...Katherine already had!
But, we stuck it out...
And it was AMAZING!!!



1 comments:
You already know how much I love that last picture with the sunrise over the clouds. It's amazing!
Post a Comment