My BFF out there was Katherine (Pennsylvannia)
With Sara, the ceramics teacher. (Ohio)
Chris (England) and I up too late!
Ruth (Scotland) and I after a round of flippers.
Calvin, the big teddy bear, (Minesota) and I
Chris (South Africa) and i
MK (Boston), Jen (Maine), and I
Me with Coach-Rob (England)
Big Mac-Rob M. (England) and I
Claire (NY) and I
Tory (Cincinati) and I WOW! After a very long travel of 28 hours...I made it home! There were some delays, which caused missing of connecting flights, which cause long hours in airports, which caused a very tired me! It is good to be home, but just as I went through culture shock going to Maine, coming back has been somewhat of a culture shock. Not eating off plastic forks, knifes, and spoons; not living with a cabin full of 10 year olds; not eating in a loud and crowed dining hall; not having every second of your day planned for you; and most of all...not having your friends. I just spent 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 10 weeks with the same people. We lived together, we worked together, and we played together. No doubt about it, it was hard. Rumors fly, no personal time or space, and many other things. But, when they aren't around, you start missing your friends. I keep thinking I see certain people from camp...VERY much wishful thinking, but it makes me miss it more. I am going to add pictures of some of the friends I met this summer and say sorry in advance for picture overload later!



1 comments:
When being home gets hard,
Just remember, "I LOVE YOU!!" and if we were all perfect we wouldn't be here. Sorry for you,you're livin with the, "cream of the imperfect crop"
Good to have you back safe in your bed.
Post a Comment