Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camp Scenery

Going through some pictures and again realized how beautiful of a place I worked at this summer. I loved it there...just wish we could have seen the summer sun a little more! ENJOY!
View of sunset from behind the trees.
The men playing 'football' aka soccer on the soccer field.
My little lakeside office.
Kickbacked at work.
We have many of these gorgeous sunsets!
Down by the beach lays the "A-dock" where we do swimming.
Went for a walk and followed the road a little...then ran into no trespassing signs.
Beautiful lake at sunset.
View out my work window.
Beautiful sun setting.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Oooo... my favorite are the first and last ones. I'm a sucker for sunsets! Sounds like you had a fun time. That's awesome.

Julie said...

I LOVE sunset pictures!!! I'm glad you're home. Keep doing fun things though!