Monday, February 16, 2009

I got this off my sister's blog...

Three Names for you
1. Brookie
2. Pook (That is what Amanda thinks my name is.)
3. Miss Strong

Three Jobs I Have Had In My Life
1. Cherries
2. Dollar Tree Associate (Thanks to Jason)
3. Teacher

Three Places I Have Lived
1. Costa Mesa, California
2. Oxford, Maine
3. Ephriam, Utah

Three TV Shows That I watch
1. Survivor
2. LOST!
3. Grey's Anatomy

Three Places I Have Been
1. Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Boston, Mass

Three People That E-Mail Me Regularly
1. Myfamily.com
2. Aunt Janet
3. Facebook

Three Of My Favorite Foods
1. REAL Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
2. Mark's Hot Rolls
3. White Chili

Three Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Going to stay in a MANSION in St George with the whole Fam.
2. Warm Weather
3. Lake Powell Trip with the Ward

Things I Am NOT Looking Forward To
1. Going back to school tomorrow
2. Cleaning my room
3. tomorrow in general. :)

1 comments:

The Olsons said...

Cleaning your room huh? Do you think you'll really do it?