Monday, March 30, 2009

It's not much...

but it's a post!

We had a bonfire for Family Home Evening tonight. It turned out pretty well, even with this not Spring weather that we have been having. I love my Family Home Evening calling because it makes me get out of the house and go be social. We have some pretty awesome people in our ward. We are not ashamed of our massage circle around the fire...
Such great friends. It's just like family.


My friend Heidi and I. She is so fun!

So, there you have it. I haven't posted in forever, so I thought I would post something. But, keep checking back...there will be something BIG posted sometime in the near future...I don't know how near, but keep checking back.

2 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Cute pictures! LKooks like it was a fun night. I love your new blog! So Dang Cute!

Strong said...

Good to hear from you Brookie! I'm glad you have a fun ward to go to. See you in St George soon!!!