
I have been spending alot of time with my sister who just had her 4th baby. Whenever I am there, I feel like I am constantly saying, "get away!", "No, leave her alone!" They just love this baby...which is so hard because they are constantly smothering her. The other day, I helped my sister as we took pictures of her. It was so fun and I finally got some peaceful sweet time with just Ainsley. I got to rock her to sleep while the others were playing down stairs and just admire her. Then, be with her while Brit took her pictures. This is one of my favorites. Britney fixed it up to make an announcment out of it, but I think she changed her mind. She had just smiled and so she just looks so sweet and peaceful. The ring is Brit's wedding ring. I had looked at some newborn photos that I loved the other day and they put the Mom's ring on the babies toes...I thought it was sweet. So, Brit let Ainsley hold hers. Anyway, I am just loving her. She has already got the nickname "Birdie" because this girl always has her mouth open ready to eat. That is about all she wants when she is awake...and then she dreams about it. Cute little Ainsley!
4 comments:
I thought the ring in the picture was a cute idea. Good job. She is a precious TINY thing, isn't she
She is a doll! Don't you just love nieces and nephews.
That is such an adorable picture. I love the ring idea too. Very cute!
What cute pictures! You gals are SO TALENTED!!! I want to be like you!!!
Post a Comment