Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting the Monkey off my back!

Yes, this is cute...but think about it! That monkey is weighing down that bird's back! I have been feeling like this for the past month. I have had this assessment I have been working on for the past two years. I haven't been really working working on it constantly until this past month. I work on it for a while, and then save some for another day. I just end up feeling guilty because I am so close to getting done, but I just hate working on it. Well, tonight I decided I was sick of it and if I was going to enjoy these last few weeks before Maine, I just had to get it done and out of the way. So...I DID IT! I am just so happy to have this done and hopefully out of the way for good! No more monkey on my back!

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

This is such a cute picture of a way cute little monkey. I'm so happy for you to get your assessment done! That is SO exciting! Now you can enjoy yourself and play.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

If you are talking about the eportfolio, I am so jealous of you! I think every day about how I should just get it over with. So way to go! You are a step ahead! I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Strong said...

Good Job!