Monday, April 14, 2008

Summer...

This weekend was finally starting to feel like summer to me. I went home and as soon as I got out of my car and smelled fresh cut grass, I was in heaven. Plus, I got home pretty late and it was still light outside, my favorite! I was able to enjoy seeing the simple beginnings of summer...
Grady (2), Ethan (2), and Andrew (3) playing in the sandbox. I have never seen these 3 boys play together so well!
Little Ethan! I had to post this picture because I think it is the only picture of him somewhat smiling without doing his "cheese" face!
Grady is getting so big! I was able to spend alot of time with him when he came over to help rip up the old carpet. He gives good squeezes!
Andrew was having too much fun to look at me! He kept saying cheese, but would just keep playing!
Penina and Ty were laying in the grass...I got to lay in the grass Sunday too and it was nice! It smelled and felt like summer!Sydnie and Amelia were playing with the bubbles. Syd enjoyed dancing in them!
P.S. Today I had a very yummy summer BBQ hamberger....fixed up nice and juicy!

1 comments:

The Olsons said...

Those are cute pictures of the kids! You always capture some good pictures.