I can't believe that I never updated my summer plans! I am going to Maine from June to August to be the Arts and Crafts Camp Counselor at a summer camp in Oxford, Maine. The kids are ages 8-16 and I will be in charge of a group of about 12-15 girls (all one age). They camp is AWESOME! We go on a field trip once a week to different places around. So, I will get to do some of touring. I am very excited...a little nervous, but mostly excited. You can check out Kamp Kohut online at: http://www.kampkohut.com/ Let me know what you think!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome! Way to get out there and live it up while you're young and free!... I really admire that actually. I'll be excited to read your posts about this adventure.
That is going to be so fun for you! Way to be! The camp looks sweet too. I will be in Boston, maybe we could make a trip on up there to see you! That would be fun.
Post a Comment