Thursday, April 3, 2008

Colors Concert!!!

My Mom came down tonight to go to the colors concert with me! It was general admission and so we got there early enough to get a good seat. We got the best seats in the house...second row, first row was already taken, plus I am sure they weren't as good! We had a GREAT time singing along to the songs and just being in good company. They put on a fun concert. The show was very personal and although it was in a big room, it was very small and cozy. We enjoyed it! The best part was, at the end many went to the front to sing and dance...but that wasn't the real best part. The REAL best part was when we were leaving. As we were walking the halls, Ryan and Russ walked out in front of us. We just said Hi and thanks for coming down. Russ was very personable and told us thank you and then shook our hand. I wanted to ask for a picture because I am picture crazy, but I also wanted to respect them and let them go on their way. I will be going to their next concert...they are just so fun for me! What a great night!

1 comments:

The Olsons said...

How fun! I am jealous! I'm sure they wouldn't have minded a picture. You should have gone for it! Tell me Hi, and that I miss her! How fun for you that she went down there!