Well, I am still up. I had about 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night and that is what it is looking like is is going to be again! I have been so stressed out planning for Mexico and it is all just hitting me today. I realized that we were leaving in less than 24 hours and I kind of freaked out! I just felt so unprepared and that we weren't going to be ready. Later, I got news that Grandma is going home tomorrow (which is today) and I was happy about that because I wanted her to pass away in the comfort of her home. However, the timing isn't good for me. They are giving her 2-14 days to live and I am hoping that she continues to be her normal self and keeps on going past what they expect her too. I think we would all enjoy having her around for one last Christmas and I would definitely enjoy being in the country. I am excited for this trip...planning for 46 adults has worn me, but I hope it will all be worth it in the end!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Voy a Mexico!
Posted by Brookie at Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is a great picture of Grandma Jane.
Thanks for that.
Alice
Post a Comment