Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rag Muffins!

For me, the week before finals is the worst week of the year. Finals week is a breeze. You spend a total of 5 hours at the most taking tests...the rest is free time with some studying now and then. However, the week before trying to get everything turned in, teachers who give finals early...I hate that, but I guess some people like it, and other stressful times. Well, this week has been extra stressful as I am preparing to leade 47 SUU students down to Mexico in just over a week, studying for the final chapter tests, and to top it all off, Grandma's not doing well. Today has probably been one of the most stressful days of my life, but at times like these, the best thing I can do is think of my little rag muffins at home....and they make life better and worth going on for! I love you all!!! Love, Auntie Brookie

0 comments: