Our Judy reunion was a big success! We went camping for 3 nights up to Granite Flats in American Fork Canyon. We had alot of fun just being together, playing field games, night games, campfire stories and songs, and getting to know each other better. I went up late because I had to end up working Saturday, but it was still great! The Sunday appropriate activity was to make a family flag or coat of arms. They hung them up at the eating spot. I chose a few to put on here that I liked. There were so many more VERY good ones...but I thought that I already had enough pictures on here!!
This is my families flag...I think my mom did it by herself.
This is my sister Britney's family flag! They go on alot of Treks with her husband Jason's family. This year they built a handcart and they have a group they trek with. Thus, she came up with the wagon wheel idea!
This is the Brian Judy's flag! They are very musically talented! My aunt Mary is amazing! She paints murals, plays the banjo, and has kept us all up on our family histories...I don't know what we would do without her!
This is the Urry's family flag...I thought it was pretty cool.
My Uncle John came up with this all on his own. Each of the rocks is one of their children. The rocks help guide the river in the path it takes. Thus, you get "the river of life!"
--------------------------------
We had ALOT of VERY Yummy food. That is always a very good part of any Judy get together. There are alot of talented cooks in the group!
We really do have alot of cute kids in our family! Of course with Grandma and Grandpa having 9 kids and over 50 grandchildren...you ought to geta few cute ones! Here are some fun pictures that I took of some of the kids. Most of these are the Great Grandkids...but there are a few of the younger cousins too!
Sariah Maez____ Andrew Strong
Capri Judy____ Sadie Judy



0 comments:
Post a Comment