We have had SO MUCH FUN these past few days! I went to my service Leader retreat Friday and Saturday and I have 40 new best friends. We already get along great and are pretty comfortable with each other. We definitely have a great team FULL of hard workers who are ready to serve! It is so great because when you are with people who are there to serve...you are always getting served. Doors are always being opened, plates always cleared, trash is always taken to the garbage, someone will fill your glass...just a bunch of little helpful things. People fight over who gets to be the person to take the inititive to be the one to help out! We were VERY well fed...I won't have to eat for a few days! We hade Bajio, IHOP, catored hoggie sandwiches, and Pizza Factory. Plus all kinds of treats and snacks! Also, I went ICE BLOCKING for my very first time tonight. I had a blast and I got to meet more new people!! I had never been before so it was new to me...but I could do that every night....LOVE IT! I am so pleased with the way that things are going so far and I hope that they continue to keep going well. I LOVE YOU ALL!! -Brooke
P.S. My camera battery is dead...and I am thinking I forgot the charger....SO, I will post pictures when I get them from my friend's camera...in a few days!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
I am so excited!!!
Posted by Brookie at Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ooo i want to see pictures. i love your pictures you post. anyway i'm glad you are having fun. we'll have to go to lunch and talk and catch up okay? it's a date!
OKAY!! Come over ANYTIME!!
Post a Comment