Sunday, August 12, 2007

Date Night #7--Kallysta

This was such a fun date because I had a hand in making one of Kally's dreams come true! Kallysta LOVES horses...just as much as my friend Rosilee. So, since Rosilee was home baby-sitting her nieces and nephews, I talked her into letting me bring over one of mine. Rosilee was SO good to her and let her do EVERYTHING. She taught her how to get on and ride, brush and groom, how to take off the saddle, how to lead, let her feed them and much more. Kallysta was in heaven. So, enjoy these beautiful pictures of the Beautiful Cowgirl herself!

Learning how to turn the horse!
Posing for a picture!
Jumping off!
Brooke and Brooklyn (One of Rosie's nieces!)
taking off the saddle
Kallysta and Alyssa brushing
Rosilee and Brooklyn
The horse, Annie
Ready to lead


Putting Annie away
Cleaning up
We went and fed the ducks after...these were some crazy ducks. I have never been afraid of ducks before...but these ones were scary!

0 comments: