Saturday, August 11, 2007

Date Night #3--Jacob


My date with Jacob was a BLAST! He was SO patient as we went to run my errands...from getting my passport papers turned in to buying me some pants at the mall...I was surprised at how well he behaved. We went Miniture Golfing at Trafalga and he LOVED it! There weren't many people there so I just let him do whatever, If he wanted to play the fun holes twice...sure! He just got SO excited everytime the ball would get in the whole...it took him a while but he made it! I also gave him two tokens and he played two games and won 10 tickets...just enough to buy him a chinese yoyo! He was alot of fun to play with. We had a great time just me and my cute little nephew!





Pretty Blue Eyes!


Tickets
His Chinese Yoyo!
He thought this was a way cool castle!
Golfing Jacob Style
Whatever it takes to make it in the house!
Timer picture...wow.
Mountain climber
Almost got it!
Yea!!! He did it!
This is AMAZING!!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Marie said...

I love his eyes! Beautiful.