It has been too long since I blogged...so sorry this blog is all messed up. You'll find out what this is all about near the end of the blog...and the pictures are all mixed in. I had about 350 pictures and I had no idea what pictures I was putting on here, so it is way messed up!
The snowball fight!
Our trek out into our 8 inches of snow we woke up to!
Rosilee and I

Breakfast of yogurt and bagels.

Rosilee caught Jessie throughing snowballs at us!

Me

Trying to use the timer to get us all in a picture!

Melinda loves to put her cold hands on people...

Trying to use the timer to get us all in a picture!

Melinda loves to put her cold hands on people...

Brookie and Lindy
Jess and I...too many pics?!?!?

Jessie, Brooke, and Melinda looking down to the river
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day I moved back home, a few of my High School friends and I went on a trip up Fairview Canyon to stay in a cabin for the night. All three of them were going to be leaving on missions, Melinda to Tokoyo, Japan; Jessica to San Fernando, California/Spanish Speaking; and we just found out that Rosilee is going to Seattle, Washington/Spanish Speaking. So, we wanted to have one last time together before everyone left!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day I moved back home, a few of my High School friends and I went on a trip up Fairview Canyon to stay in a cabin for the night. All three of them were going to be leaving on missions, Melinda to Tokoyo, Japan; Jessica to San Fernando, California/Spanish Speaking; and we just found out that Rosilee is going to Seattle, Washington/Spanish Speaking. So, we wanted to have one last time together before everyone left!
We missed Celebrating Mel's and Jessies Birthday, and they wouldn't be there for Me and Rosilee's birthday, So we had a cake for everyone.


Melinda, Jessie, and Brooke...we just woke up!









0 comments:
Post a Comment