Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding...

Well, it is official. Steven and Emily got married Tueday! What an exciting day this was for everyone. Steven and Emily are such a great couple and great friends of mine. If I had to give Emily up, I am glad that it was to Steve. He truely treats her like a princess. I'll love her for always! Thank You for letting me be apart of your amazing day and your lives. (WARNING: I had a hard time deciding which pics to pick...so there are alot of snap shots on here!)July 17, 2007
Logan Temple
The picture scury
The whole temple group

Jakers and Pill
Emily and Janiel
The new bride
Em and I




Steve and Em and all the Olsen girls
-----------------------------------------
Jake and Emily




What a great husband!

Mr. and Mrs. Steven Halterman
Pictures are over...the rain is coming in!
Emily trying to save her hair from the rain!

Jacob
Em's sisters decorating the cake
It's lookin' good
Janiel signing the guest mat
Setting up the reception

Emily and I
Twin Sisters Janiel and Emily
crooked pic of Emily's cake
close-up of the bottom
Steven and Emily caught out in the fields
( I was busy, so I couldn't get close...however, I thought it was Beautiful)

Roomies: Emily, Maryann, and Brooke
Roomies: Brooke, Emily, and Marissa
Flirty Bride
Steven is always smiling...
They were sick of smiling 5 minutes out of the temple...they must have weak smile muscles!

Emily's nephew Jake
Jake and Janiel (Em's twin)
One last picture before I left...
The car
Emily and Steven...
Always and Forever!

0 comments: