Sunday, July 29, 2007

Date Night #2!--Sydnie

Date Number 2 was with Sydnie Jane! We went to a luau for dinner and then to the local swimming pool to swim for an hour. Sydi was SO excited! We bought this Shrek toy...which she liked, but when it came down to actually playing with it in the water she could have cared less...in fact she didn't want it at all!Syd and Shrek
When we first got in Sydi Sydi Jane Jane was a little nervous! I think she was afraid I was going to let her go under the water (she has tubes in her ears)...but of course I wouldn't.

We had alot of fun swimming away from the monsters from one side of the pool to the other.
She didn't like being that far away from me at first!
Pulling a face...
Walking over the bridge
Cute little Syd

Dessert
We went to Crest for ice cream after. She told me before we even got there that she wanted ice cream with bubble gun in it. So I said, "Well, what if they don't have the bubble gum kind?" To which she replied, "Then go somewhere else!!!" So, being the great auntie that I am...I let her have the bubble gum kind!
Me eating ice cream
Sydi's tosies!
Grady and Amelia came to pick her up from the house...
When you tell Amelia, let me take your picture...this is the face that she makes!

0 comments: