Britney and Sara wanted to start a "Tuesday Hike" day. This was our first Tuesday hike...We at lunch at Trumbolt up Santaquin Canyon and then hiked up the road...you'll probably enjoy these pictures 10 times more than we enjoyed the hike!
Little Ethan Max eating his lunch
Brit and Grady
Sara and Ethan...looks like Ethan enjoyed it!
Me
Sara getting Grady a drink
This was our "reward" at the end of the hike. We hiked to the snow slide and the kids could have cared less. It was kind of cool...but I don't know that it was worth it!
Brit, Sar, and the kids on their way back down
Brit and I with the kids
Little Ethan Max eating his lunch
Brit and Grady
Sara and Ethan...looks like Ethan enjoyed it!
Me
Sara getting Grady a drink
This was our "reward" at the end of the hike. We hiked to the snow slide and the kids could have cared less. It was kind of cool...but I don't know that it was worth it!
Brit, Sar, and the kids on their way back down
Brit and I with the kids



0 comments:
Post a Comment