Friday, August 14, 2009

We went to the ZOO, ZOO, ZOO...

I got to go with Britney and the kids to the zoo the other day! It was fun to spend some time with them! After we went shopping and to my favortie place...JCW's! Thanks Nielson Family! I love you guys!
~
Ainsley loved being the big girl and helping push. She didn't like being the passenger as much. Isn't it funny how when we are little, we are sick of being trapped and want out of the stroller or wagon? Now, I would give anything to ride in a stroller or wagon around the zoo!

Best friends for the day Grady and Amelia

Syd and I on the train

Brit and Ainsley riding the train

The kids and I by the elephant encounter. Real elephants are fine...fake ones can be very scary!

I think Gorillas are scary.

Amelia and I with some wee little camels in the top left corner.

I love this picture of Ainsley when we stopped for a snack!

1 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

It was hot, even early in the morning! Thanks for coming along Brookie and playing with us, oh, and thanks for the JCW's idea...YUMMY!