Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Summer Fun!

SO, as I am sure we all experience, summer is made for playing, not for blogging. :) I am posting some everyday moments from the past few months. I have spent alot of time with friends and family. Alot of time at the temple, single's ward activities, family parties, 7 peaks, etc. Again, I love pictures, and I am not so good with words. So, this is it. :)

Sometimes Ainsley is the star...alot! She takes so many adorable pictures.

I love this picture of Ainsley and Grandpa.

My cute almost 16 year old nephew and I.

My georgeous sister Sara and I decided to have some fun. :)

I know these are not the most flattering pictures...but they are me and it was fun. :)

Watching parades.

Ethan...I have spent many days at 7 peaks most of the time with Sara and her kids.

Jacob

Cassie and Devyn

I have been spending alot of time with these 2 beautiful girls. Teryl and Katie Bott.

Devyn had planned a barbie sleepover with me for months. One thing she HAD to do was have Barbie Family pictures. :) I hope she enjoyed it...and that it met all her expectations.

Josh and I...I think these are so funny! He was just trying to get us wet, but that's not what it looks like. Especially this one of Josh and Teryl. :)

Josh and Teryl...haha! Still makes me laugh.

Ainsley's Krusty look!

Kids were eating Lucky Charms...Ainsley's face is so funny!

I love this picture of Ainsley!

Yucky picture of me, but great picture of my new favorite thing I discovered this year. JCW's Bacon, Guacamole, Swiss hamburger...yum!

Some singles ward friends.

I ran into one of my favorite students! (I love them all...) It made my day, week, year. :)

This was at the Payson Scotish Festival with our really good homemade rootbeer. :)

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

I love the barbie family pictures! That is so funny. I would have loved to watch you two play barbies. Thanks for doing that for her. Her only dissapointment was she didn't have a new boy barbie before the sleepover. But I think she's over it now.

Jason and Britney said...

Hope you're doing well, where ever you are. I feel like you are gone already!

Strong said...

Looks like great summer fun!