I got a very quick surprise visit from the Palmers last week. I LOVE THEM! It was so good to see them and give them hugs...and feel of their strong testimonies. I just can't help but have fun and feel the spirit when I am around them. They have 4 of the most adorable kids on the planet. I don't think any of them really remember me, but Matt and Tanner were so sweet to pick me some flowers out of the grass as we talked. McKay has sure grown a TON and little Addie has lots of personality and good looks! Thanks for sticking around to see me...it means so much to me! You guys are the bomb...I am SO SO SO lucky to have you in my life! I love you guys!
For those of you wondering...
Dave was my seminary teacher my sophmore year. Later, our ward boundries changed and we were in the same ward. Tia ended up being in Young Women's (Yeah!) and we went on a pioneer trek in Wyoming that year. Dave and Tia ended up being my ma and pa...and they made my whole experience, they are awesome! I started baby-sitting their adorable boys and later started doing a trade of baby-sitting for piano lessons. I wasn't a very good piano student...perhaps I should have started 10 years prior and not take them from one of my best friends. It was great to have a 1/2 of Tia all to myself to talk about life...and play a note on the piano here and there. Anyway, they moved back their home town in Arizona and I miss them like crazy!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Quick visit from AZ!
Posted by Brookie at Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment