skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brookie Leah

My thoughts, my adventures, my life...

Friday, April 10, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d73uo4assc

Posted by Brookie at Friday, April 10, 2009  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Free Counter

About Me

My photo
Brookie
I am on an 18 month service adventure in San Fernando, California. Read my blog to get updated on what I am doing...but don't forget to update me on what you are doing!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2012 (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2011 (1)
    • ► September (1)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (39)
    • ► August (11)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (9)
    • ▼ April (5)
      • No title
      • Strawberry Shortcake...
      • Reality Barbie...
      • Daily Holidays
      • I'm a teacher...
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2008 (104)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (10)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (11)
    • ► April (6)
    • ► March (17)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (26)
  • ► 2007 (121)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (13)
    • ► October (14)
    • ► September (17)
    • ► August (11)
    • ► July (19)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (8)
    • ► February (13)
    • ► January (5)

Friends

  • True Touch Photography
    Best Hotels Near Bozeman Mt - Bozeman Hotels Bozeman Lodging / Mountainview lodge & suites · 342 reviews.
    4 years ago
  • -The Parkers-
    Lily Hits the Double Digits
    8 years ago
  • Robinson Family 2009
    The Day in the Life of O
    10 years ago
  • PHS Class of 2004
    12 years ago
  • The Marchant Family
    Summer days
    13 years ago
  • White Pickett Fence
    New Blog
    14 years ago
  • The Palmer Family
    Travis Got his endowments which now makes ALL 10.
    14 years ago
  • Kevin and Nikole
    Lots of Postin'
    15 years ago
  • Made in Taiwan
    New Blog
    15 years ago
  • stopping to smell the roses
    16 years ago
  • Walker Family
    Kinley's 7th Birthday
    17 years ago
  • The Stonehocker Family
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Under the Bamboo
  • jp creative
  • The Adventures of the Barrus Four
  • Bouncing Off the Walls
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • The Noel's
  • ~All about Adelyn~
  • Janna, Will, and Grace
  • The Fandalorian Pensieve
  • Tiny but Mighty

Family

  • The Strong Family
    Islas Baby Blessing
    10 years ago
  • Strong Family
    Christmas and Disneyland
    10 years ago
  • Will and Julie Biesinger Family
    And then there was quiet...and clean
    12 years ago
  • Scott and Alice Family
    7-peaks trips 2012
    13 years ago
  • Olson Family
    Goodbye Chicks
    15 years ago
  • Brad & Holly Lambert
    Strong Family Easter Egg Hunt
    15 years ago
  • Jason & Britney Nielson Family
    I feel Guilty...
    15 years ago
  • Lancaster
    new new new!
    16 years ago
  • Jessica and Ryan Terry Family
    Group Book Discussion Night- "The Chosen" We Had Great Food & Fun!
    16 years ago
  • My Nest
    I Had a Bad Day (OOps! I thought I was putting this on Brookes mission blog)
    16 years ago
  • Mark and Edris family
    Spring 2009
    17 years ago
  • The Jackson Family
    17 years ago
  • Gramps & Granny Strong
  • JUBILEE

A special thanks to...

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/
For the background paper!

Cadillac Mountain

Cadillac Mountain
The morning I was one of the first people in the whole USA to see the sunrise!
  • Judy Family Website

MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Background

 

I LOVE Maine!

I LOVE Maine!
The Way Life Should Be!