So, I have linked this website that gives daily holidays. Which means everyday is a reason to celebrate something!! I thought many of you would love for me to make you aware of the holiday on April 7th...
NO Housework Day!!
So, stay in your pajamas, grab some chocolate, buy something new, watch a good movie....but whatever you do, don't do any housework!



2 comments:
Guess I'm a little late on the info. I'm already on my third load of laundry and I got three more to do. I'm not only doing houswork today but I'm even washing all the sheets in the house. Sterilizing everything. The windows are all open and the heater is running. I'm airing it all out.
Darn! I read this one too late. I've already done 2 loads of laundry and cleaned up hundreds of little toys strewn around the house. :(
Post a Comment