Tuesday, January 6, 2009

wOrK...

So, I still need to get a camera so that I can post pictures on here. Or, maybe just a life so that I have something to blog about?!? That is probably the better option! Life has been super crazy! I love my "new" life with my real job. However, there is so much work which is how I know that I have picked the right profession. Otherwise, I would never be able to handle all of this. I know things will only get better as I learn what works and what doesn't. Sometimes I feel like the worst teacher in the world. And then I get those sweet little "I love my teacher" notes. They make me smile, especially when they come from those "naughty" ones who make you want to pull out all of your hair! They are so cute though. Sometimes they make me want to laugh and scream all in the same minute, but I wouldn't trade them. Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I really do love my job! Things are going great!