Sunday, April 29, 2007

LOVE...

The time has come for me to pack up my room and get ready to leave this place. It is a bitter sweet moment for me. I hate it becuase my room is a disaster right now organizing things into boxes and tearing things off my walls...I don't even feel like it's my room anymore. Inside my closet doors, I would hang up all the pictures and letters that my nieces and nephews sent me. I took them down last night and thought I should share them. It brought back so many memories....I love my babies! So here they are, along with actual pictures of those who sent them to me so you can see what they look like if you didn't already know! Enjoy!


Jacob Daniel and Devyn Whitley
Sydnie Jane and Amelia Elizabeth
Tyree Pilialohalani, Jeri Peninataua, Andrew Tuisaula, and Kallysta Muamelelei
Left: is actually from my sister Britney, but I thought it was a funny letter...and so I put it up here. Right: Is a letter from Amelia. Milly and I have some sort of connection...we are alot alike I believe. On many occations she calls me bawling because she misses me...and then it makes me cry too. When I went to California last summer, she wrote me and called me almost everyday. I didn't tell her I was coming home and so the morning after I got home I met them at a park down the street and I got in a disguise. I just put on a hat and sunglasses and burried my face in a book. They cam right up close to me, but Mills still didn't recognize me. Britney had her come over and play with Grady, who was very close to me, but Milly still didn't recognize me. Finally I looked at her and said, "That's a cute baby you've got there!" She started to say, "Ya, he is my..." I ripped off my hat and sunglasses and she RAN to me and jumped in my arms. So, that is what she is talking about when she says, "I thought you were a boy at the park!"

These are from Jacob Daniel! I thought this one above was really cute. I can always hear his cute little voice when I read his letters...actually I can hear all of their cute little voices!


These are both by Devyn Whitley...the translation is to the right of the top picture. She cracks me up all the time. She is the one who always asks me when I am going to get married! ;)


By: Amelia Elizabeth (Milly Sue!)



By: Kallysta Muamelelei
These are from Kally. She is a sweetheart and very sincere. I took a theater class for elementary teachers here and we learned alot of games. Everytime I would go home, I would teach them the new games that I learned...I guess Kally liked them!
By: Jeri Peninataua
This is from Penina after I sent her a letter asking her what she was going to be for Halloween. She is a cutie...and I love her little laugh!
By: Penina, Andrew, Tyree, and Kallysta
Edris sent me this of all the kids hands. I thought it was very cute and sweet. I loved getting it!

By: Sydnie Jane
I think this one is halarious. When Sydi came down to visit me, I opened my closet door while she was sitting on my bed. All of the sudden she screamed out, "HEY!! I drawed that one!! It's Grandma!" It made us all laugh...you just have to know Sydi's cute little high pitched voice...it make's it so much cuter when you hear it in that voice!

By: Tyree Pilialohalani
Ty loves to draw and color and I think she is pretty good. She spends alot of time on her artwork...she is going to be just like her grandma Tutu. (That is what she calls my Mom!) Tyree collects the boxtops for her school...she LOVES to take box tops. So, every once in a while I will send her box tops with a little letter.
-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-*~*-

Britney and her kids, along with my Mom came down to visit me for my birthday back in October. They came back to my apartment to make birthday signs. They were so cute and sweet and I still have them 6 months later! I love you guys! Thanks for everything!

By: Amelia Elizabeth


By: My Mommy ***By: Sydnie Jane



By: Britney Dawn

0 comments: