Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

I wanted a big change....And well, I got it! Dark hair with bright red tips!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The soon to be Levi Charles Benson :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


~~~~~SiStErS~~~~~

Andrew Tuisaula

Jeri Peninataua

Kallysta Muamelelei

Tyree Pilialohalani
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



My with my little Grady Jay

Girlies
Amelia, Brooke, Tyree, and Kallysta

Boys
Nathan, Daniel, and Mark
It took a while for Ethan to dig in...but once he did, he couldn't stop!!
"Come on Grandpa!!!"
Zachary and the girls! Zach was wearing his tux from prom and the girls felt like princesses in their Easter Dresses. ;)

I would love to build a home here someday...no one will ever understand why...but everytime I go past here it is beautiful to me no matter what the weather!

Above: Holden, Utah

There were some really cool skies on my way home the other day...it was stormy and sun shiney, stormy and sun shiney all the way home!

0 comments: