Ever since I have been endowed, I have been going to as many different temples as I can. My friend Teryl went through the temple on the same day as me and we have been going to the temple together every week. We are now trying to go to a new temple each week. We have got to Provo a few times, I went to Manti, Mt. Timp, and Draper. Next week we are headed to Jordan River, then Salt Lake. I love the temple! Here are the pictures from our Draper trip. We didn't do a session because Josh and Teryl didn't have temple clothes, so we did inititorys instead.
I love the Draper temple...it is very beautiful!
Angela and I. Angela and I served in the Relief Society Presidency together.
This bench was in a beautiful area surrounded by these flowers.
I just love my Holly. :)
The girls! I really like my camera. Josh really liked this picture of everyone's eyes.
Josh and I
I love the temple fences...
Teryl and I
My besties and I...Josh and Teryl.
Beautiful sunset as we were leaving the temple.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
I love to see the temple..
Posted by Brookie at Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love to see the temple, and especially you at it! I want to go with you some time!
I am happy for you!!! I am glad you love the temple!!! What a fun goal to visit so many temples... you will create so many cherished memories!!!!
Post a Comment