Monday, May 21, 2007

FINALS WEEK CRAZINESS!!!

These are randome pictures in a random order from the last week of school...we had some good times!

Dane and Hye Soo before their last date!


Saying good-bye to Dane Hess


Jalarie and Carrie


Lindsey picked out a new dress and we brought it home!

Hye Soo and I went to the store and got stuff to do a little bubblie toast with our roommates! We came home and made them GET OUT OF BED...it was great fun! TO C4!!!
Kate
Hye Soo

Heather
Lindsey

Brooke

Lindsey looks a little worried....

But decides to join in!Our RED!!
Sarah was VERY nervous!
Their nervous....I am EXCITED!
Our WEAPONS of choice!
Caught red handed....
Awesome Alexis!
Hye Soo and Krystle saying their good-byes
All in Pink/Red
I dyed a stripe in Lex's and Sarah's hair RED!! Sarah, Lex, and I
Our mixture to lighten Sarah's strip of hair...peroxide, baking soda, and lemon juice!
I did her hair for her end of the year theater banquet!
Isn't she beautiful?!?!?
We found these awesome hats on the give away table!
I LOVE MY HAT!
Saying bye to my Krys!

1 comments:

Lily Hye Soo said...

ew!!! that hat picture of me is hideous!!!!!!!